Friday, January 27, 2012

medusa's hairbrush

I don't know where I've been this week, continually on edge, ever-conscious of the roiling emotions that spilled over all too much, more harsh than I mean to be, feeling trumping thought to the detriment of all, what I want to say is what doesn't come out and what comes out is so absurd and gesticulating that all meaning is lost.



What was the point, it was buried somewhere and I try to pick my words carefully, but stumble over syntax and a hundred tangled thoughts shrieking to be heard, and I can't see straight with all these thoughts crawling out of my head, it's all one big mess and everything gets turned to stone.

1 comment:

  1. Since we're on the subject of harsh, methinks thou art being a little too much on ye self. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete