Tuesday, April 29, 2014

my head is full of flowers and I'm dressed in shining gold...

People complain about the rain but I think of all those places where the rain doesn't fall, and how there are little green shoots coming up all over the garden, and a bag of potting soil on my back porch that's now waterlogged and simply too heavy to haul up the stairs.

And I think about how now the rain is warm, and I walked last night to the coffeeshop to study for a final for a class where I could completely flunk the last test and still pass, and came home and piled up music for this morning's show which bounced a little bit all over the place but not as much as it could have and are below in no particular order.


1 comment:

  1. http://www.studio360.org/story/cibo-matto-returns-with-ghosts/

    ReplyDelete